Top of this page
Skip navigation, go straight to the content
The references can be imported directly into a Reference Manager database
(no import filter is needed!; only applicable for Windows users!).
The importing procedure is described in the following table.
To use the Direct Export option, you have to register (one time registration)!
- First create a list by clicking on the tab Lists | Create new list
- Enter a name for the new list and select Public or Private
- Make your selection on each page (by marking relevant items)
- Select your (new) list and click Save
- Click Back to go back to the titel list and continue your selection on other pages
- After selection on each page, select the list and click Save
- After selection, click Lists | My list
- Click on the list name
- Click the tab Citation View
- You can remove items from the list by removing markings
- In the ‘Export selected references’ drop-down menu, select as RIS
- Click Export
- In the ‘File Download’ window, click Open
[Reference Manager opens automatically]
- Select a Reference Manager database
- Click Open
More info on / start of:
- Reference manager