Top of this page
Skip navigation, go straight to the content
- Perform a search on the database Emerald Fulltext
- On each search result page: select the items you want to capture and click Go behind the drop-down 'Session Market List'
- Click on Marked list on the left side
- Scan the marked items list and if necessary remove items you don't want to capture
- Click on Download (ASCII)
- On the list of tagged items: click File | Save As...
- Select path and file name
- Save as type: 'Text file (*.txt)'
- Click Save
The saved text file is the one to use for importing into Reference Manager
- Start Reference Manager
- Open or create a database
- Click File | Import Text File
In the 'Import Text File' window:
- Select RM database
- Select Filter: Emerald-tue.cap
- Select the downloaded text file
- Select the reference range
- Click Import
Import errors **)
More info on / start of Emerald full-text journal database
More info on / installation of / start of Reference manager
**) Import errors are caused by lack of structure and inconsistencies in one or more fields of the record in the source database.