Top of this page
Skip navigation, go straight to the content
The references can be imported directly into a Reference Manager database
(no import filter is needed!; only applicable for Windows users!).
The importing procedure is described in the following table.
- Make your first selection by searching the database
- Make your second selection by clicking Add on the right of relevant items
- Click...items in my Clipboard
- Click Export citations
- Mark Citation Manager File
- Click Download
- In the 'File Download' window, click Open
[Reference Manager opens automatically]
- Select a Reference Manager database
- Click Open
All document types, except journal articles, need editing
More info on / start of Agricola.
More info on / installation of / start of Reference manager