Top of this page
Skip navigation, go straight to the content
The references can be imported directly into a Reference Manager database
(no import filter is needed!; only applicable for Windows users!).
The importing procedure is described in the following table.
- Make your selection by searching the database
Note. You have to execute the next steps for each page of results!
2. Click Select All (if you want to mark all items on that page), or mark relevant items on that page
3. Click View Selected Items
4. On the left, use the drop-down menu and select at ‘Download citations’ citation, or, Citation & Abstract
5. On the left, use the drop-down menu and select the format EndNote, ProCite, RefMan
6. Click [>>] to start the download
7. In the ‘File Download’ window, click Open
[Reference Manager opens automatically]
8. Select a Reference Manager database
9. Click Open
Titles are imported twice!
More info on / start of :
- IEEE-IET Electronic Library
- Reference manager