Top of this page
Skip navigation, go straight to the content
The Windows INfrastructure Services (WINS) group group is
responsible for the TU/e infrastructure of Microsoft Windows servers
and desktop and notebook workplaces, and also offers services for
faculty MS Windows servers.
An overview of the most important services:
- System management for Microsoft servers, including:
- Exchange servers
- Webservers (IIS), database servers (SQL)
- File- and printservers
- Central backup for MS Windows servers
- Central storage using Storage on Demand for the MS environment
- Specialist support and consulting regarding NS Windows servers and PC workstations
- System management for desktop operating systems
- PC applications:
- Making available and installing technical-scientific and standard applications
- Specialist management for standard applications
For further information regarding the WINS group, please contact the Dienst ICT or the WINS manager.
List of WINS members.